This course presents the advantages of using a standardized implementation methodology such as Siebel eRoadmap, part of the Siebel Methodology Framework. Participants will form project teams and perform business analyst activities from determining business drivers and objectives, identifying business processes for the implementation, deriving business requirements, and conducting a business process workshop.
Participants also practice the Siebel application skills learned in the previous course to explore detailed requirements and solutions to determine an overall customer solution.
• Technical Consultant
• Viewing and Modifying Business Process Diagrams
• Using an Implementation Methodology to Manage an Enterprise • Application Deployment
• Mapping Business Drivers and Objectives to Business Processes and Requirements
• Conducting a Requirements Workshop Using Business Processes
• Refining High-Level Requirements to Determine Detailed Requirements
• Exploring Siebel Applications to Analyze Gaps and Solutions
• Preparing a Testing Strategy
• Documenting a Solution Design