Duration: 5 Days
This Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g accelerated Fusion Middleware training is a bundled course comprised of Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g: Build Applications with ADF I Ed 2 and Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g: Build Applications with ADF II Ed 2 courses.
- Build end-to-end web applications.
- Develop Java EE components with Oracle ADF.
- Build rich user interfaces with ADF.
- Display dynamically changing data.
- Use skins to control the look-and-feel.
- Use the new capabilities of Oracle JDeveloper 11g Release 1 Patch Set 1.
Simplify application development in your organization to increase productivity. Become more efficient at building Java EE applications using Oracle ADF (innovative yet mature Java EE development framework) and deploy an end-to-end web application.
The ADF I course is designed for developers who need to build Java EE applications using Oracle ADF. The ADF II course teaches you advanced techniques and helps developers add more comprehensive functionality to their applications.
You’ll use Oracle JDeveloper 11g Release 1 Patch Set 1 to build, test and deploy an end-to-end web application in this course. The data model is built with ADF Business Components and the user interface with ADF Faces. During the course, you’ll learn to build each part of the application with the Fusion technology stack and then deploy it to WebLogic Server.
The course takes a practical approach to development, with labs that handle events, ADF BC service interfaces, the use of skins and the reuse of components. By putting your knowledge to use during lab exercises, you’ll solidify your learning and apply this new knowledge to real-world situations.
- Java Developer
- Java EE Developer
- J2EE Developer
- Expose the data model in a web application with a rich ADF Faces user interface
- Create JSF pages
- Use rich client components in JSF pages
- Add validation to ADF applications
- Secure Web applications
- Build and customize a data model by using ADF Business Components
- Extend Business Components to support company standards
- Provide validation, calculations and LOVs
- Dissect and employ essential data binding components
- Design application components for reuse
- Leverage Expression Language, Managed Beans and Java Server Pages
- Enhance an application with Active Data Service and ADF visualization components
- Customize the look-and-feel of an application by using skins
- Integrate applications with SOA and Web Center