OAF Oracle Applications Framework offshore development and training, India
Oracle Applications Framework (OA Framework or OAF), a framework that builds application, is used to build oracle apps functionalities which are having web based GUI and having better performance, user friendliness, ease of personalization and faster in transactions. This is a framework which helps in building the presentation layer, adding the business logic and controlling the flow of the application.
- Consistent and Compelling User Interface
- User Interface Interactivity
- Built-in Security
- Integrated Development Environment
- Mobile Support
- Functional Administration Tool
- Durable Personalization and Extensibility
iWare Logic provides configuration, personalization and extensibility as major service areas along with OAF.
1. Configuration: provide setup and administrative choices using the native features of the product.
- Profile Options
- User-defined fields
- Function Security Setup
- Data Security Setup
- Tailoring the order in which table columns are displayed
- Tailoring a query result
- Tailoring the color scheme of the UI
3. Extensibility: Extending the functionality of an application beyond what can be done through personalization.
- Adding new functional flows
- Extending or overriding existing business logic
- Using Oracle Jdeveloper
- Focus: Focused Oracle based technology services company
- Expertise: Experience of implementing OBIEE solutions in large banks, telecom companies across globe through local partners
- Flexible Model of Engagement:
• Offshore / Onsite / Onsite + Offshore
• Training / Augmentation / Outsourcing
- Fast Ramp-up
- Optimal Cost
- OAF – Oracle Application Framework
- Oracle Forms and Reports
- Oracle Workflows
- E-Business Suite Install, Patch and Maintain