Oracle provides the most complete, open, and integrated business intelligence tools and technologies in the market today. Oracle’s BI platform is an enterprise-class platform for all modes of reporting and information delivery including enterprise reporting, dashboards, ad hoc analysis, OLAP, and predictive analytics. Oracle BI platform can access information through multiple channels such as web-based user interfaces, industry standard portals, mobile devices, and the Microsoft Office Suite of applications. Oracle BI platform can push information to users through notifications or embed it within business process workflows. Oracle Business Intelligence simplifies systems deployment and management through integrated systems management capabilities.
- Oracle BI offers a single common information model that enables user self-service and ensures consistent, accurate information by allowing you to model once and deploy anywhere.
- The market-leading OLAP server that enables rapid modeling of alternative scenarios and streamlines the management reporting, forecasting, and variance analysis process.
- Best-in-class BI and performance management applications support functional and industry-specific business processes.
- A real-time decision solution that increases customer satisfaction and profitability by optimizing customer experiences at the point of interaction.
- A common set of BI tools and shared services that use a common information model and an integrated, scalable Web services architecture to provide efficient self-service access to diverse relational and OLAP data sources.
- An enterprise data model with conformed dimensions that ensures cross functional alignment and across all parts of the organization, including sales, services, marketing, operations, finance, and HR.
- Pre-built integration with Oracle E Business Suite, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, and Siebel.
- Interactive dashboards with contextual navigation and guided analytic workflows.
iWare Logic Technologies provides Remote, Offshore Oracle Business Intelligence, OBIEE, Services in and from India.
Areas of expertise within iWare Logic Consulting include,
- Oracle Data Warehouse Implementation using Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB)
- Heterogeneous Data Integration using Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
- Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) Implementations
- Design and build of the Analytics repository (RPD)
- Design and build of reports and dashboards
- Pixel-perfect production reporting using Oracle BI Publisher (BIP)
- Oracle BI QA and Dedicated test center
- Oracle BI End-user and developer training
A key part of delivering any Oracle business intelligence project is arranging suitable software licenses. As an Oracle Value Added Reseller, iWare Logic can ensure you are licensed correctly and cost-effectively.
iWare Logic also work with clients to maximize their investment in Oracle licenses, reviewing their current and future plans and providing advice on the best mix of licenses, maintenance and upgrade assurance. Contact us now if you are considering expanding your use of Oracle business intelligence technology, or you are looking to upgrade and need advice on how best to achieve this.
As an introductory offer to help your business users leverage OBIEE’s unique analytic report generation capabilities, iWare Logic has developed an OBIEE Quick Start program which delivers:
- A complete 50-license starter kit
- Two dashboards including 5 reports each
- One week of training by iWareLogic’s Oracle certified consultants
iWare Logic offers the following delivery models depending on individual customer requirements:
- 100% Onsite Mode
- Offshore-Onsite Mode