Join this webinar on Thursday, 19th January, 2012
Time: 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm IST
- Who are the top performers, and how to appreciate them? How can you increase the profit of the organization by taking action against the non-performing engineers?
- What is the mean time taken for resolution of incidents and problems? How can you improve it?
- What is the average response time for incidents?
- What is the end-user satisfaction level?
- How long was the down-time? When and Why was it? What was the business impact caused?
On an average, about 20% of time is spent in getting answers to questions similar to above.
In this webinar, we will look at how can CIOs and IT Managers can improve upon the performance of their departments and eventually increase their organization’s confidence in IT.
- Challenges faced by CIOs and IT Managers
- Recommended solutions to these challenges
- Business Intelligence for ITSM
- BI for ITSM Hands-on Experience
- Recommended modules in Business Intelligence for ITSM