This webinar will address the following :
- An account whose balance represents the sum of detail account balances is ”Summary account” which can be used for faster reporting and inquiry as well as in formulas and allocations.
- How to consider hierarchical account structure containing parent and child accounts where higher level parents are parents of lower level parents.
- Parent hierarchies can be used to define reports using parent values instead of individual child values in Oracle General Ledger.
- Parent values also facilitate summary account creation to allow you to view summarized account balances online.
- Understand Summary Accounts
- Effective use of Summary Accounts in General Ledger
- Assigning Parents values to Rollup Groups
- Creating Summary Accounts Template using Rollup Groups, D-value and T-value
- Maintaining Summary Accounts
- Specific Formula to identify number of summary accounts created by a template