Making the Security of Your Information Our Priority.
Keeping your information secure is one of our most important responsibilities. We value your trust and handle your information with care.
- Limit access to Customer Information to those associates who need to know your information to provide INTERNET services to you or to maintain and service your website.
- Maintain physical, procedural and electronic safeguards to protect our customers information.
Continually acquire new technology for the protection of your information and upgrading our systems on a regular basis.
- Information we receive from you on applications, other forms or visits to our INTERNET web site.
- Information about your transactions with our affiliates, others, or us.
“Nonpublic Personal Information” is information that is not available to the public and that we obtain in connection with providing a product or service to you. For example, nonpublic personal information includes information regarding your payment history, account balance or overdue balances for services and products.
We always limit our collection of information, to that information we believe is necessary to conduct our business properly, so that we can provide you with excellent service and to offer you additional products and services that we believe will be of interest to you.
- To provide products and services to you.
- To identify any additional products or services that we feel may be of value to you.
- To protect your account(s) and guard against any unauthorized access to information.
- In accordance with the principles in this policy.
If you close your account(s) or your relationship becomes inactive with us, we will continue to treat the information we have collected about you in accordance with this notice.
How We Protect the Confidentiality of Information We Collect
We Make Every Effort to Maintain and Report Accurate Information We Collect
We are committed to maintaining the accuracy of customer information. If you become aware of any inaccurate information contained in our records, you should contact us at our toll-free number listed below and we will investigate the inaccuracy and correct it as promptly as possible.
Maintaining the Security of Customer Information Provided Online
We are committed to assuring the security of your information exchanged through online communications is secure. We maintain electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards and establish a “secure” INTERNET session by encrypting the data you submit to us online.