Oracle iProcurement in Oracle Purchasing Application
Oracle iProcurement is a self-service based requisitioning application that controls employee purchasing. It is a key component of Oracle Advanced Procurement, the integrated suite that dramatically cuts all the Supply Chain Management (SCM) costs. Oracle iProcurement functionality provides the essentials for ordering portion of the procurement process. This includes catalog content management, requisitioning, purchase order creation, and receiving orders. This webinar will deal in brief about the benefits and usages of Oracle iProcurement.
- Procurement process: Oracle iProcurement
- Indirect and Direct Sourcing
- Why are we switching to iProcurement?
- Various Benefits
- Oracle iProcurement Release 12 Enhancements
- Oracle iProcurement Overview
- Oracle iProcurement in Comprehensive Procure-to-Pay Flow
- Core Features of Oracle iProcurement
- Oracle Service Procurement Integration
Webinar – Oracle iProcurement in Oracle Purchasing Application