Oracle R12 Inventory Management New Features Wrap-Up
Topic: Oracle R12 Inventory Management New Features
Held On Wednesday , March 31st, 2010
Oracle Inventory management is an integrated part of Oracle SCM (Supply Chain Management). In this session you will see a comprehensive look of changed feature in Oracle R12 Inventory Management. This session will highlight about the new features added and also explore there functionalities.
View this podcast here.
View Oracle R12 Inventory Management New Features Webinar Online
The Presentation of the Webinar:
Oracle R12 Inventory Management New Features
This webinar recording will introduce you to the built-in features of Oracle R12 Inventory Management such as:
- OPM Inventory Convergence
- Multi-mode Inventory Management
- Material Traceability
- Fulfillment Optimization
- Extended Best Practices
Intended for Below Audience:
- Functional Consultants
- IT Managers
- Project Delivery Manager
- System Administrator
- IT Head
About the Presenter:
- Five years of progressive experience in manufacturing handling business processes execution along with maintenance and supervision over industrial processes
- Excellent in Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning Oracle E-Business Suite applications 11i & R12 with excellent functional capacities.
- Expertise in various modules including Order Management (OM), Shipping Execution, Purchasing (PO), iProcurement, Sourcing, iSupplier Portal, Inventory (INV), Bill of Material (BOM),WIP as Functional Consultant Excellent knowledge in Oracle Business Flows (Procure to Pay, Order To Cash, Planning to Execution/Demand to Build) solution design
Oracle Connect Team
iWare Logic Technologies Pvt. Ltd.